Services are provided by Licensed Medical Social Workers (MSW) that specializes in assisting our clients to achieve healthy outcomes. Our staff is committed to assisting our clients in receiving available and supportive resources. Our goal is to improve or maintain the emotional, physical, functional, and social health status of the client and assist the family with coping skills.
Some of the services provided are:
- Advocacy with Community Agencies
- Assistance with Long-Term Care Planning
- Counseling and Crisis Intervention
- Coordination of Community and Financial Resources
- Client/Family Supportive Assistance
- Liaison with other members of the health care team
- Referral Program Assistance (Meals on Wheels, Texas Department of Aging and Disability, etc.