Benefits and Culture
Expedient’s goal is to foster an environment of team spirit and effort. Everyone meets this expectation through support and training. It is to the benefit of both the employees and the Agency to share information, tools, and best practices.
Every position in the Agency supports the other. Compliance and adherence to policies and procedures is paramount and is required for everyone’s job to go smoothly and ensure quality patient care.
Expedient believes that one of the best ways to deliver exceptional patient care is to take exceptional care of our staff. We offer a wide range of benefits for our Full Time staff including:
- Major Health, Dental and Vision
- Employer paid Life and Disability options
- Paid Time Off
- Paid CEU’s through our Education Department to keep up licensures and certifications
- Company car and fuel card (for qualified positions)
- Flexibility in field scheduling and a belief in work/life balance
- Utilizing Evidence-Based Pathways to provide the best and most appropriate care
- Ensuring cutting-edge technology in both patient point-of-care and administrative tasks
Being one of the few agencies with a dedicated Education Department, Expedient is committed to our staff’s continued professional development. Our on-line training, Expedient University, is open to all full-time employees with hundreds of classes ranging from CEU credited courses to how to use MS Word to Customer Service. We have monthly all-company meetings, weekly case conferences, periodic nurse, therapy, aide and office summits, newsletters and webinars to deliver information on the most up-to-date nursing and therapy techniques and compliance changes for all of our staff.
Part Time employees enjoy the flexibility of choosing their territory, schedule, and number of patients.